Sunday, September 4, 2011

SERIOUSLY SPEAKING I


It's been a long time! And I'm doing it again!

My room was messy and I haven't got much time of cleaning my room. My pants hanging on one side, my components and computers are dusty, my ashtray was so full of Marlboro butts, my bed disarranged and I even got long nails. Really had no time for everything. I thought I was lost.

I put my clothes and jacket on and went out of my room. Got really prepared to go to Padis Point Dagupan. Yeah, it's where I always stay. Maybe it has become one of my comfort zone. I even sang a lot of times there. I only sang "The Past" or "Stitches and Burns" and I felt like so pathetic that it seemed like they were the only songs i can sing! Anyway, the crowd always enjoyed the music and they even sang with me most of the time. Yeah, they enjoyed the music but not quite sure they've enjoyed my renditions. Haha. I knew the staffs and crews and bands and i met a lot of people. Some really wanted to dance with me so they dragged me in front or if not i danced with them while seated! Haha. Some exchanged their number but most of them never texted. Oh damn! I forgot my perfume. Bought that Bvlgari or Bulgari (which one is right?) from a friend. Silly thing was we made the transaction at the bar!

So, there I was! On my way to Padis. The tricycle drivers needed not ask where I was heading. They knew where to drop me! I was just expecting two friends that night but after few minutes my table was overcrowded. They have those powerful noses! My two bottles became 5 buckets of 6! I almost wished I have gone to Quattro Grill or Asiana instead. But anyway, i really was enjoying. And the bill came! That was almost P 2,000.00 and the excruciatingly funny thing was I were the only one that paid the bill! I didn't have enough cash so i was quite lucky to have brought my credit card. But it was purely a pain in the ass! I almost choked. Best lesson? Don't bring extra cash or your cards! I did nothing but to turn the bottle of Red Horse Beer and drank it bottoms up! Amazing! Too much spending! After that, I decided to go to the famous "Kaleskesan" of Dagupan City to sober myself. Yeah, sumptuous!

What I am thinking right now are the sermons I have heard from some few concerned friends! Some asked "would they accompany you without those bottles?" "are they going to help you if you'd need them?" So it made me realize a lot of things. They were all true. I think some really were nice to me because they needed the booze. Yeah right... "mas masarap ang libre". I do understand sometimes but to think? They should consider that too much is abusive. I ain't mad. But sometimes they should understand that not every time i would understand them... Peace tayo! Batu Bato sa langit! Ang tamaan Pangit!

Let us be responsible enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment