Thursday, January 29, 2009

THEY TALK ABOUT ME!

As I walk they notice me. I feel their eyes directed towards me. It seems uncomfortable. Maybe it’s odd. The atmosphere isn’t safe I guess. As I turn my head they all smile. But almost almost all of them are fake. I smile back at them but frowning inside.

They talk behind my back. They are like daggers hitting my spine or blades attacking behind me. I wont be bothered. They cant intimidate me. I have met their kind.

As I talk they hear me. And I have sense of humor. They giggle. And As I turn my back they hiss like snakes. Moving towards me. Ready to attack me with their fangs and poisons. But I have brought with me lots of antidotes. I sure have one for each bite. And thank you for laughing with me. Im still laughing at you now.

You think Im weak and you are strong. Im sorry to say you are hollow inside and I am solid. Im better than you. I am stronger. I have more power. I guess you need proofs. The proofs are your insecurities. They are slowly burning you from the inside. You are hollow. I am solid. I am metal. You are plastic.

Look at the mirror poor ones. You think you dress like kings or queens. But see how you look. You are even worse than a beggar. Surely the beggar obviously need to be dressed. Unlike you. You wear clothes that dont suit you. You act like geniuses and prominents. Look at the mirror again. You are barbarric, moron, and immoral.

I am not harsh. It is who you are. Dont talk about others’ lives. You barely know them. They might know more about you. You look at yourselves like angels but you dont notice you have filthier smell. Sordid. Pathetic.

I dont talk about your lives. I talk about me. Kindly have the decency to avoid talking behind my back. Talk about yourselves. About your own kind. I dont wanna talk about you. I dont care who you are and what you do. Thanks anyway. I am popular.

No comments:

Post a Comment