Thursday, January 29, 2009

LAST NIGHT

i was sitting outside the house last night looking at the dark sky. i
remembered the days i dreamed. sitting alone. memories came to my mind. i did
the very best i can to make them real.i succeeded. i failed. but no matter what
happens these lines would always be in my mind "if the end brings me out right,
whatever is said against me would amount to nothing. if the end brings me out
wrong, ten angels swearing i was right would make no difference." those lines
came from an american president. i used to look at the sky every night when i
was younger. when i was young. waiting for the shooting stars to pass by. i have
seen many. some were bright and some were not. i have also seen this brightest
shooting star. that was when i was sitting on our roof top. it made me happy and
made me wish. that was extraordinary for me.i really dont make wishes on
shooting stars. but it made me wish. just last night night, sitting outside the
house, on to the garden, i looked at the sky but there were no stars. clouds
filled up the night. there were no shooting stars. instead, the rain fell…..
and my tears… they fell together…. when i was younger… when i was young…
i was faint… and i grew brighter… out of the blue i fell down… fading…
my energy was about to be emptied… but then somebody shook me… in my
heart… He said "Im still here for you son… though your dad and mom is
gone… buried six feet under ground… Im still here.. for you My son…" Thank
God. I will never be empty…

No comments:

Post a Comment