Thursday, January 29, 2009

MAMANG DRIVER!



It was a pleasant sunday afternoon and everything seemed so cool. I got my room cleaned. Undusted evrything in my room. Organized everything in my closet. Planned to enjoy the rest of the day out side with a friend!

Sumakay ako sa jeep. Sa Harap. Medyo puno ng passengers. And the driver’s friend in the passenger seat didn’t really remove his arm. So it was like wrapping his arm on my shoulders. And I got really irritated. I have noticed these two girls also. Both of them aged 13 to 14 years old. They were like flirting with the driver and his friend and at first i didn’t mind it.

A few blocks away the passengers unloaded the technocolor puj. The two girls were left. I looked into the mirror and had a peek at the two. Both dark-skinned. One with straight hair and the other one with curly crown! They look so young but so experienced…. Their conversation went on….

The driver asked “masarap ba yan?”. And the girl didn’t really care and answerd “Siyempre… Makipot pa to!”… I frowned inside… I didn’t want the driver’s stupid friend notice i was irritated. The girls really knew what to say. And these s*nofab*tches kept on laughing.

Along the way was a motel and the lunatic man beside me looked at the girls and asked “gusto nyo diyan?”

“Kahit saan! Magsasarap naman tayo eh..” The two girls got excited as if wetting. Or they really were. Poor little girls… Their conversation went on. And the two devils were still grinning…


“Yan ang mga gusto ko! Mga edad katorse” The pitb*llsh*t said.

“Pahipo nga..” the driver requested as he was actually reaching for the neareswt girl’s vulva! And that really got my face red and I was trembling with anger… I was about to stop the jeepney but the girls answer astonished me…

“Mamaya na… Namamasa na nga eh… Matitikman mo din naman…” the girl replied…

“Naiiy*t ako tuloy!” The driver’s more evil friend told her… They giggled as if sin never existed…

I stopped the jeepney… frowned at the two girls and stepped out… What a shame… I didn’t think that some children of their age can flirt as dirty as the hookers… I pity the driver and his friend. I hope this two pathetic individuals would realize the words that come out their contaminated mouths and think of their families. I felt I was in hell inside the jeepney. Their laughters intimidated me. The words echoed in my ears. I would have understood if they were some hookers because they are really in the dirty flesh trade. But they were so young… They were being abused… I hope their parents know well how their children are being treated by some irresponsible individuals… haaaay… buhay… Life’s a constant change…. Pero sana change for good naman…. Sana naman maawa naman sila sa mga bata…

Nasira tuloy araw ko… Kakairita….

No comments:

Post a Comment