Monday, January 17, 2011

Music and Life

From different parts of the world we hear music. A simple chirp of a bird could be a music for some.

We all know the music is the language of the soul. Every lyric portrays some of our qualities, attitude and being. We bang our heads with rock music or punk rock, progressive, grunge, anything rock! We sing ballads, dance and sing to the tune of pop and RnB. We sing to let people or our close friends hear what we feel and what we are.

Our taste of music differs from everyone. Music affects our lives in different ways. It may benefit our health and well-being.

Why do I listen to my favorite songs?

It depends on my mood. Sometimes i just listen to sing with the songs I love. At times of being alone, my music would be my company. People may leave but I will always have music with me. I learn how to sing and fathom the lyrics in my heart. The rhymes and verses are meaningful that they even boost my confidence and my well being. Music heals my soul. It reduces my depression and increase my optimism. Often times, i think that the world I know is sordid, unkind and noxious. But when I hear my music i realize that there are always good reasons to go on and believe in. The way we live and the way we deal with things depends on us. The result would always be based on how we started.

Music gives life. They energize our body and thoughts. The simple lyrics could make us sing. A simple beat could make us dance. The meaningful lyrics could give us ideas and advices. It's like when you have no one to talk to you would find a friend with music. Singing between the lines. Sometimes when i feel so exhausted from work i just lay down my bed and listen to my files... Music reduce stress and anxiety levels...

Music is my life... my love... my friend...

No comments:

Post a Comment