Wednesday, March 8, 2017

My Music!

I really love listening to music. They fill up every empty space in me. Haha. Everytime I'm left alone i just grab my phone and listen to my favorite songs and sometimes sing with them. Maybe it's just my way of opening and knowing myself well. Rock music is my life. I can relate to what they're sayin in their songs and they open my mind. When obstacles arises my music would always be my relief. Wayback in highschool I remember dad said "Tune down the radio, It's givin me stomach ache!". The way he complained with humour.

I remembered my friends when we watched concerts. We sang with the bands and jammed with them. I remember Chi Evora got my email address in our station and had a little tit for tat about music and his influences. He seemed meek but he was totally a rocker. He even gave an advice of not gettin into drugs. Yeah, I know. He promised to email but I got nothin. Yeah, they always do that. And I dont care even if he did. Im a fan of their music. I adore their music.

Me and my friends always had the time down the beach for a drinking session. Not just down the beaches but every place we've spent time together. Even in our house. We even experimented on shifting the tempo, or even changing the music of the lyrics. We patched rap lyrics to alternative music just to have a new sound to hear.

My Influences?

Lost in You from Ash is my all time favorite. I first heard that song during my elementary days. I remember Zion called it "the you are always on my mind" song. That bullfrog! Yes, Tita Zion is one of my rockin closest friends. She is really good and she could even beat me sometimes when it comes to rock music. And also my Tito Flea. The punk! He loves the kind of music. We've sang together down the beach. Videoke! Haha. They are really good. They treat me like their own brother. And I love them. I hope they'll stick together forever.

Eraserheads is my favorite pinoy band. Of course, everybody knows them. They are very famous. They have a record of 7x platinum I guess. The just had their "Final Set" concert on March 7. A tribute to Franics M. My condolences to the Magalona Family. He really was a superb talent of the Music Industry! Rock on King of Rap! He was supposed to be a guest in the "Final Set" concert. I love every music of Eraserheads.


Pearl Jam, Offspring, Fastball, Popsicle, Hootie and the Blowfish, Marvelous 3, Silverchair, and all the others were the bands the influenced me in elementary and high school. Of course Nirvana's Lithium! Yeah! I ain't gonna crack baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment