Thursday, March 21, 2013

The Bar!

I remember the night when I was with very good friends May Ann and Edwin. We started with Quatro Grill just to unwind and relax. The night was still young and we savoured their main dish Quatro Sisig with me having a Much Mug of San Miguel Strong Ice and San Mig Light mucho for edwin and some bottles for May Ann. The acoustic performance in the bar was really entertaining. A lot of people for sure enjoyed the ambience. Suddenly I got preoccupied as what have been noticed by my two good friends. Arellano Street was to busy as people were rushing to go home or to spend their night life. I wasn't contented yet so I asked the two come with me at Padis Point along AB Fernandez Avenue. The bar was full because it was a Saturday Night! The two guards who got close to me and the waiters were sorry that I haven't made a reservation. So we went downstair and straight to Veñu Bar along M.H. Del Pilar Street. The band also played acoustic. I even noticed that a Councilor of Dagupan City was also there with her friends. She looked tipsy during that nig ht. We ordered french fries and barbecue. We only had a bucket of beer and decided to go back at Padis point. That was almost midnight. There it was! A vacant table for us! My friends were really wondering what was really going on with me. They've guessed almost of everything and so I opened. I told them I'm just feel so alone. Thanks to them that they were always at my side. Real friends!I've seen some friends and some regular customers who happen to have been acquainted with me. The band who was performing that night happened to have become my friends. They've spotted me and greeted me and my company. They've asked me to come upstage and sing. So I did! I sang Stitches and Burns from Fra Lippo Lippi which I always do. If not, The Past of Jed Madela! The audience sang with me. My friends were smiling at me. It was almost 4am when we decided to gome... I thanked them and said goodbyes. It was a wonderful night! That's night life in Dagupan City! There still lots of bars and restaurants in the city you xould choose from. If not, you could spend the night by the beach with videoke! That's Tondaligan Beach Park! Have a great night folks!

1 comment: