Sunday, September 6, 2009

SHOT GLASS!

I got this image from photobucket. A photo by Pingkun.
Jack Daniel's is one of my favorites. I remember Mr. Rex, a character from Charles Martin's novel "Wrapped in Rain." Mama Ella told Tucker "I think the screaming and hitting has a lot to do with your father's friendship with Mr. Daniels."
If Mr. Rex could only read what Mr. Daniels has posted to his website now. He would realize he has never been a friend of Mr. Daniels. Hahaha...
Mr. Daniels says "YOUR FRIENDS AT JACK DANIEL'S REMIND YOU TO DRINK RESPONSIBLY"
I am an alcoholic. I must admit. But i dont intend to be too intoxicated with alcoholic drinks whenever I drink with friends or at some parties. It's the enjoyment of having a good conversation while having some cups of liquor or bottles of beers. In the middle of the conversation you'll be unaware that the third cup is already drinking you. Yes, I've seen some people who've lost control of themselves whenever alcohol has exceeded what their blood could contain. But, they've seen me in some occassions too! Ahahahahaha... Laughs out loud!
Be a responsible drinker. Be a responsible friend. Be a responsible individual.
Add Video





No comments:

Post a Comment