Friday, June 19, 2009

GIMIK!


I've taken these photos from the viewdeck of Quatro here in Dagupan City. Just came from office that time. I wanted to relax after the laborious day like i always do. Just had a little chitchat with a friend about our own jobs while enjoying their famous macho mugs! I spend most of my nights outside with friends. Go to the bar or the beaches or along the streets specially Galvan Street. Yeah the PIGAR PIGAR. Sumptuous!

I enjoy my nightlife. I get to meet new people if not friends. I enjoy the conversations with my friends. Talk about what happened in the past few days or if some friends have contacted me or what's new or where's next?



It was almost 7pm when i took this picture of Arellano Street. People were rushing home after the days' work or maybe for shopping or leisure. Ok now! Mind my own business! Haha. Maybe in a few days i could post some pictures of Dagupan City. And of course of the popular grilled Dagupan Bangus. And maybe some locations where I chill out with friends or places where you would also enjoy the night and of course your visit in the city.



See? That's me... Still in uniform... Haha...

I enjoy drinking. With friends it's not getting drunk! It's enjoying life... Rock on!

Add Video

No comments:

Post a Comment